We hold an immense clientele in the market by offering an excellent grade array of Toll Roads Marking material. At our advanced production set up, this material is processed using pristine quality chemical compounds and pioneering machines. The provided material is best to be used in municipalities for marking tracks on toll roads. Besides, we provide the offer Toll Roads Marking material to our esteemed patrons at cost effective rates.
- Easily usable
- Non allergic
- Bright color
- Accurate pH value
Thermoplastic Road Marking Material/Paint/Compound (TRMM)
Hot applied TRMM is specially formulated with Premium quality raw materials available in the World. This is based on aliphatic chemistry offers superior weathering resistance and colour stability for tropical Indian conditions. It's a synthetic resin based thermosetting material which is having better features comparing to conventional cold applied paints. The material consists of 100% solids and is environment friendly as it does not emit any solvent. TRMM are generally regarded as superior as and more cost effective than other paint markings as it has better durability, reflectivity, visibility and provide less traffic disruption during application.
Advantages of thermoplastic road marking material over conventional paints:
- Cost Effective : Initial cost per square meter is higher than conventional cold paint but Thermoplastic Road Marking is much more durable. It has 6 times longer life than cold paint and is therefore much more cost effective.
- Fast Drying : Thermoplastic road markings cool down within minutes, reducing traffic disruption and confusion. Wet tracks by vehicles are totally avoided since it dries quickly.
- Improved Night Time Visibility : The inclusion of intermix and drop on glass beads gives the line an immediate and enhanced night time reflectivity.
- Better Control on Thickness of Coating : Thickness and line definition is strictly controlled mechanically, resulting in high quality line markings.
- Skid Resistant : Thermoplastic Road Marking contain aggregates that make lines less slippery and safer for vehicles.
- Environment friendly : Thermoplastic Road Marking are dry 100% solids and after application harden by cooling resulting in no solvents being released into the atmosphere & it is non polluting material.
Conventional Cold Applied Paint :
- Less Cost Effective: Cold applied paint disappears from the road surface when exposed to medium/high density traffic within six months. Colour retention and visibility is impaired within 3 months. Repeated application of cold paint in the long term becomes much more expensive when compared to thermoplastic.
- Slow Drying: Cold paints require long time for drying after application and there for cones/barriers are required for long periods to protect the paint while it dries. Usually, where cones or barriers are not available, wet tracks by vehicles ruin the paint job.
- Poor Visibility: Cold applied road paints offers low visibility at all times. This poor visibility gets worse during wet conditions.
- Less Control on Thickness: Thickness is not controlled by any reliable method and is at the discretion of the operator.
- Slippery Surfaces: Cold paints are smooth and during wet conditions provide highly reduced traction with vehicles tyres making them slippery and hazardous.
- Environment Hazard: Cold traffic paints contain solvent, which are environmentally hazardous. These solvents are released into the atmosphere as the cold paint dries.
Method of application:
The thermoplastic road marking materials must be pre heated in a pre heater and transferred into a TRMM application machine. To get the best result before application of TRMM, surface of the road should be free from dust, oil spillage, grease, loose particles, moisture, cracks/unfilled space, excessive bleeding of bitumen previous applied cold paint. TRMM can be applied on bituminous or concrete surface. The temperature of the surface should not be less than 10degree centigrade. Recommended primer must be use before application on concrete surface.
- Before application of TRMM surface should be inspected thoroughly for best results.
- Before Application, The surface should be dry & free from dust, Loose particles, oil spillage, grease, moisture, cracks, excessive bleeding of bitumen & crevice.
- If TRMM have to be applied over previous cold marking paint it must be removed by wire brush to get longer bonding properties.
- The use of per-heater (Melter/Boiler) gives better results & covering area, comparing to the application done by directly heating in manual hot melt marking trolley.
- Repairing of cracks & crevices should be carried out before application.
- TRMM can be applied with all type of road marking application machine like hand prams & automatic machine.
- This should be ensured that Glass beads dispenser sprinkles required quantity uniformly for better initial reflectivity.
General Problem / Solution:
- Patchy reflection at night: Improper spray of Glass Beads. Delay in spraying of Glass Beads.
- Blackening of Strips: Applied over new-carpeted Road. Excessive drop on Glass Beads.
- Bubble formation: Applied at high temp. (Over 200o C).
- Cracking: Due to expansion and contraction of road surface by changing of weather. Uneven screed of TRM mixture.
- Peel off: Applied over dirty or wet surface. Material applied at low temperature.
Estimated Per K.M. Consumption of TRMM at 2.5MM Thickness:
- Single solid line 100mm (Edge Line): 500kg
- Single solid line 150mm (Edge Line): 750kg
- Broken line 3m/3m gap. 100Mm (center line): 250kg
- Broken line 3m/6m gap. 100Mm (center line): 170kg
- Broken line 3m/4.5m gap. 100Mm (center line): 200kg
- One edge line 150mm+1 center line 3/3 gap: 1000kg
- Two edge line 150mm+1 center line 3/3 gap: 1750kg
- One edge line 150mm+1 center line 3/6 gap: 925kg
- Pedestrian crossing (zebra) 0.5 mt x 3.0 mt per strip: 7.0kg